Use the links (ctrl+click) on the scriptures to access the bible verses.
So what have you gotten yourself into? How did you get enmeshed in your predicament, and how are you ever going to get yourself out of it? These are some of the questions a lot of people ask themselves; Christians and non-Christians alike!
We are not only fully involved in non-beneficial practices, but we do not have the strength or willpower to pull out of them; we are hooked or addicted, and our lives are spiraling out of control.
Whether you are struggling with alcohol, drugs, greed, or sexual sins, God is able and willing to set you free. Just ask God in faith, and follow some of the steps contained in the video link below:
Lessons of the Week
In summary, when addicted, do the following and God will vanquish the enemy on your behalf:
1. Renew your mind by frequently reading the scriptures
2. Know who your enemy is, and what he is capable of
3. Identify the general capabilities of your own weapons of warfare
4. Identify and put on your weapons, understand their strengths, and then use them well
5. Do not isolate yourself or stand alone
6. Stay away from company that indulges in your temptations and addictions habitually
7. Stay in the company of people you can be accountable to
As you obey and become a doer of the Word, may the Lord deliver you and restore everything the devil has taken from you. May you walk upon your high places, and glorify Jesus with your victory!
Stay the course, and stand.
Weekly Nugget: “The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all” (Psalms 34:18-19; KJV)
Dr. Kene D. Ewulu ministers from Columbia, South Carolina, The United States.
All scriptures were linked from www.biblegateway.com